So what happened... Some of us went to Xela to buy some food and stuff, and I bought a duffel bag so that I could survive changes next week, if I get changed. Those who stayed, used Internet at that time. When I got back, I had to put food in the fridge and all of that fun stuff. After that, the power went out and there was no Internet until about the end of the day... therefore, I had no time to write.
It´s been kind of crazy this week. Elder Dority, one of my very close friends now, went home today and the entire zone is kind of sad to see him go. He was a really good help to me. We have a baptismal date this week. It´s a 10 year old boy who lives in a member family that hasn´t been baptized yet, so we´re going to teach him and baptize him this week. I´m glad that at the last week we may possibly be together, Elder Robinson may be able to baptize! It´s kind of strange. I think I may have done something to my success, when I disregarded all my baptisms that I did have, as not really my baptisms. I´ve been thinking about that a lot lately. I kind of seemed ungrateful, now that I look back.
Other than that.... we´ve just been enjoying our time together. I don´t remember if I told you, but we´re in a trio now, as of last week, when we took in Elder Guevara. He´s been a good help to us as well. It´s been pretty fun these past couple of days. He´s been caught up in a lot of scary situations in the Capital where he lives, getting in trouble with the gangs there and all. It´s been interesting to listen to his stories. I´m sorry this is a short session, but today isn´t p-day like last week was. I´ll try to make it up to everyone next week.
Love,
Elder Crapo
Dates
Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Counters
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment