I can´t believe you´re in freaking Hawaii! I didn´t even know about it until last week when you told me about it. This week went well. We´ve had a lot of success. We´ve been teaching 3 young men (and occasionally the mom) Mainor, Luis, and Alex. Mainor and Luis are brothers of 15 and 16 years old and Alex is their cousin who lives next door and is 16 as well. All our lessons have been really good and they´ve been learning a lot. All of them came to church yesterday and we´re thinking of having their baptism the 29th, if they´re ready, which I think they practically are. Sergio, we have re put the goal for 29th as well. Tonight we´re making french toast with Irma, Hans´s mom. She came to church yesterday too, so we´re thinking it´s about time we get serious with her and start teaching and working towards a baptism.
Also this week, I´m going to go visit all the areas in my district to help them in their areas. I find it a little intimidating, since I don´t even feel like I know how to help myself, but I´m hoping that I can just listen and know what to do. We´ll see how it goes.
In the mean time, ENJOY YOUR VACATION! I´ll let you know how this next week goes. I´ve been a lot busier these past few weeks, that I forget most of the time what day it even is. Often times my minds needs to catch up with all the things that are happening. I´ve got a lot of things I need to improve, I´ve realized, and it´s going to need a lot of focus. I love you all and I hope you have a good week.
Love,
Elder Landon James Crapo
Dates
Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Counters
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment