(The beginning of this letter needs a little explanation. Zac is my daughters husband and they are expecting a baby. After discussing children being named after dead people, he said they should name their baby Osama bin Laden as a joke. That night, it was announced that Osama bin Laden was killed. Freaky, huh?)
Well! Zac is the amazing hypothetical master it seems. He better be careful with that kind of power. If he can assassinate someone with that power it´s got to be dangerous.
I hope the operation goes well. I pray for your health every night. As for the washing machine... I´ll be so happy when I will be able to use stuff like that again.
Missionary work has gone very slow. We´re still just mostly contacting and although we´ve got a lot of new investigators... none of them are progressing at all. Nobody is doing what we ask them to. Nobody wants to change... yet. We´re doing the best we can but the people here in Joyabaj are just a little too relaxed. They don´t understand and they don´t feel the responsibility or the eternal consequences of what they do. I´m trying to find a way to get these people to take this seriously but... it´s a struggle. So, no positive people yet but I´m trying really hard this change. I feel I have slacked off a little bit the past couple of changes because of discouragement and it´s time I refocused.
For Mother´s Day, I haven´t heard anything yet, no rules no anything, so I´m planning on just doing it the way we did it for Christmas. I´ll just call you on Mother´s Day sometime in the afternoon, probably more sooner than later, like in between 12:00 and 3:00.
I will talk to you Sunday. Thanks for all your prayers and love. I really appreciate it. It really makes all the difference in times of discouragement, and this mission brings a lot of it.
Love,
Elder Landon James Crapo
Dates
Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Counters
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment