Dear Mom and Family,
This week has been good. We kind of are placing our focus on Gustavo now. We´ve been trying to get him to commit to baptism but it´s kind of looking like he won´t make the decision in time for me to be here. Everyone keeps telling me I need to have my last baptism right before I go home but I don´t want to ruin it trying to push him into it. He came to church and he´s learned everything but he just doesn´t want to commit I think. I saw something on LDS.org where Pres. Uchtdorf teaches to simplify our lives. I think that would be a good message to give him. Things don´t have to be complicated. We can follow the simple guidelines God has set for us. We just need to "be still and know that [He is] God." (DC 101:16)
I´d just like to share one of my favorite scriptures I´ve found here on the mission.
Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed.
- D&C 123:17
As far as the hymns... One of my favorites since I´ve been on the mission is "Let Us All Press On". Other than that I´m fine with whatever. That´s really my favorite.
Apart from that, I don´t know what else to say besides thank you. I will do my best this week. For dinner I will decide when I get there. I might be craving something at that time. I really just want that day to be relaxing for everybody. At least as much as possible.
I love You ALL!
Love,
Elder Landon James Crapo
Dates
Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Counters
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment