Voting

Dates

Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM

Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM

Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja

First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010


Counters


Countup Clocks, Fun Countups at WishAFriend.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feb. 23, 2010

Thanks for all your letters everyone. So there's tons that have happened and I don't know where to begin, except maybe the most important stuff first. I have learned that I am leaving in a WEEK! I am flying out to the Guatemalan MTC on the 2nd. Don't send anything to me after Friday or I might not get it before I leave. I have all my travel information and I'm the Travel Leader, which means if anyone get's lost or misses a flight, it's my fault. In order to say as much as I want to say, I'm sending everything in one huge e-mail. I can't put more than one address so if you could foreward this to everyone who wants this, that'd be good.
Thanks for all the candy and cookies! The candy I'm saving for when I REALLY want it but the cookies were really good. I have been getting more and more hungry every night, and I think I've gained 5 pounds since I've gotten here, which is ridiculous because I've been eating like I won't get to eat again every meal. I should have gained like 15 pounds by now, but I've started doing crunches and push-ups and all that fun stuff just so that I can feel better. I was wondering if you could send me one of those 5 rights things so that I could do those. I've been really stiff, drowsey, and just feeling like gunk lately so I want to try those. Where did you find this missionary moms group? The Elders in my district are elders: Manning, Griggs, Mondragon, Arksey?, Karchner?, Smoot, Jackson, Thomas, and my companion McGuire. They are mostly from Texas or here. Arksey is from Canada, and mi compaƱero is from California. we have roomates going to Brazil. Our days are kind of like this... we get up really early (I get up at 6:00 - 6:10) pray, shower, dress, go to breakfast which is a HUGE cafeteria with three menus and you can get whatever you want and however much you want. They have really good juice. Then (depending on the day determines the order) we have an hour of personal study, an hour of companion study, and an hour of language study, with GYM and Lunch and Dinner(at 4:30! no wonder I'm hungry at night) two classes with our two instructors hermano allred we call Todorojo, and hermano paz soldan. It's those classes vary from 2:00 to 2:30 long. Then we have planning meeting at 9:30, go to dorms and write in journal at 10, quiet time at 10:15, and bed asleep at 10:30. It's a loaded day and I often have a hard time focusing until 9 in the morning. I'm tempted to start just pacing while I read scriptures at that time. It's great to hear from all of you I love to get your letters. I know I'm missing some stuff but I'm running out of time now. Our first TRC was great! Tomorrow we do almost the same thing. I can't wait to get into the Guatemalan MTC. It sounds like a whole ton of things are happening all of a sudden now that I'm gone but that may just be because it's all a weeks worth of stuff. I love you all and I hope you all can be happy. I know I am.
Um.. I want to start a study subject of the week. I'll pose a question of some sort and then you guys can write me what you think or have found out. It'd be fun and great for you guys to kind of know what I'm studying. This week the subject is... what the restoration means to you. Not what it is but what it means to you. My time is up but I look foreward to getting your letters. This system does work. Sorry Ashley that I can't get you a personalized one. I'm glad Hunter is doing ok. You might want to test for an allergic reaction to iodine. I heard that could be the cause of a fish allergy. we may need to swap memory cards for the camera, in the mean time I'll just print some and mail them home. Love you all and thank you for all your support. ~Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment