Voting

Dates

Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM

Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM

Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja

First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010


Counters


Countup Clocks, Fun Countups at WishAFriend.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mar. 31, 2010

Ya! I guess I didn´t tell you yet. I leave two weeks from yesterday. It´s been pretty crazy this week with the whole semana santa going on. We had to write letters yesterday so that they could be sent before the whole country shut down. I don´t know if my letters are getting there. It´d be good to know. I got a letter from the Thompsons Wednesday though! Thanks Sister Thompson! Everyone here get´s depressed when it comes time to get letters because most of the time nobody gets any. (except for elder smith :) Elder Winkle was kind of upset. I thought it was funny) I´m having a lot of fun learning and everything but I´m getting really anxious to get out of this place and get into the field. I know my Spanish is still really bad but I don´t think I can learn much more just sitting here, though at the same time I feel like there is so much I need to do these next two weeks to be ready. It´s all kind of a juggle and I probably worry too much like always but that´s just how I get things done. We do have some new elders with us. A lot of them are going to Xela with me. I love you all and can´t wait to tell you all about what Guatemala really is like. Being confined to the CCM doesn´t give me a very good overview. estoy iendo (to try) hablar en español un pecito. es mùi dificil y no puedo hablar mucho pero estarà divertido. Asi miraràn como mi español es iendo. yo os amo. este es mùi dispasio. no puedo hablar mas.
OK, that didn´t go too well. It was worth a shot. Maybe I´ll actually prepare more to say next time. A two year old could probably speak better than I can, but I´m getting better. Good luck with this next week. The past two days everyone here was really sick and I just barely have gotten better. We don´t know what it was but we think it was the food because EVERYONE got it. Congratulations once again Ashley and Zac. I miss all of you. We have one of the instructors who knows a guy who makes special customized covers for scriptures out of leather and I designed one with the DH on the front and a few pictures and gave it to him to have it made but he said it would be $60 and so I told him I´d have to ask if I could get it so please let me know if I can get it. I would have to pull funds out of the ATM in order to do it so just let me know. It´s perfectly fine with me if you think it isn´t a very good idea. My time is up but I´ll tell you more next week. ONE MORE EMAIL BEFORE I´M OUT THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment