Dates
Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Counters
Monday, April 19, 2010
Mon. April, 19, 2010
P-day is now on Monday. I was very anxious to receive Landon's email today. However, the letter never made it. He did send some pictures and I am suspicious that sending the pictures took too much time and he wasn't able to send a letter. Either that or the letter got lost in the shuffle somehow. Anyway, we will have to wait until next week to find out how his first week in the field went. Some of the pictures he sent, I have added to the posts where he talked about them. Here are some of the pictures of his apartment.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment