I have to admit that I´ve used quite a bit of the money from home these past two weeks. I didn't take any money out because I already had a ton of money taken out but I still used it.
First was about $12 (Q 100) for all the banana bread that I didn´t sell.
A Sarten (frying pan) big enough to actually cook for two people, about Q 70 (a little under $10)
a REAL pocket knife so I can actually do some wood carvings every once in a while when I find time Q 125 ($15)
and a little more for printing pictures for recent converts and such.
Now that I look at that, that doesn´t seem like a lot of money but it´s a ton for Guatemala.
The highlight of this week was when we went to Malacatancito, the other branch in our area. It´s suffering a ton, but we have a baptism for two girls. One is 8 and the other is 9. I made invitations for it with permission from the Zone Leaders. They turned out pretty good. The baptism is on Friday at 4. I probably won´t be there though.
Sadly, there isn´t much more I have to tell you. All I can say is that when you don´t agree with your comp, you won´t have success.




No comments:
Post a Comment