Voting

Dates

Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM

Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM

Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja

First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010


Counters


Countup Clocks, Fun Countups at WishAFriend.com

Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2, 2010

Good luck with your project!

Thanks for the update. It sounds like a lot of fun, all the stuff that you're doing. We´ve had a lot of stuff happen this week and as it is, we´re back to where we were last Monday. We found lots of people, even people who seemed positive, but after this week, they´ve all kind of fallen. We´ve done nothing but contact for the past three days and no fruits, but I´m not beaten yet. I´m going to do everything I know how to do, to help. My comp has been telling me a lot of things I´m doing wrong or not doing at all and it´s quite humbling, but through the help of the Holy Ghost ,and a lot of praying and fasting, I´ve been able to see past his, what seems to me, bad approach and have a stronger desire to do certain things. My Spanish is kind of stationary right now. I can only understand half the things my companion says when we´re teaching. Outside of leccións, it seems as if I can´t understand a word. I´m a little anxious to find someone positive and start having leccións again. Things go by faster when your efforts are fruitful. I´m still waiting for a baptism from someone I found and started the teaching. Other than that, I don´t think I have anything new to tell you... OH! Except the Pan de Banana. So, I was able to find all the materials from asking a lot of questions and doing a lot of charades, but the one thing I cound not find was baking soda. I bought yeast and bicarbonate but that wasn´t what I needed.... I´m definitely making scones to make myself feel better about buying yeast...

Thanks again for everything

Love,

Elder Landon James Crapo

In a seperate note he said that he had made the banana bread and it was a big hit so he was making a bunch of it today to sell to the elders in his zone. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment