Voting

Dates

Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM

Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM

Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja

First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010


Counters


Countup Clocks, Fun Countups at WishAFriend.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13, 2010

So, this week has been quite crazy. So as I´d told, you we were going to Xela to buy food for the month right? Well, we went and did all that stuff, but some companionships went and did their own thing and ended up getting lost. Lots of our food stuff got damaged or lost and there had been a couple other things like throwing up on the bus and getting stuck in Xela for the night. It was very chaotic and as a result we are no longer allowed to go to Xela the first of the month. Nothing really happened to me but crazy stuff was happening all over, most of it could have been prevented too. Anyway, so the next day, the Zone leaders taught about that new curriculum almost all day. They also told us that the training for the district leaders was canceled. Bummer. Anyway, we´ve been working extremely hard in our area. There are very few people in our area and we have to go long distances to reach people. These past couple of days, my comp. and I have made a decision to get really serious. We´ve been trying to reach our goals every day and sometimes that involves running up and down mountains to make it in time. It´s been tough and I spent the last couple of nights recovering from heat exhaustion from the days work. Luckily, my companion knows a lot about that kind of thing and won't let me get sick. :)

Other than that, I don´t really have specifics. We had an investigator named Baltazar, but he left for Guatemala City and won´t be back for a month... We´re working with a lot of less active families and have come up with a good plan to strengthen the Branch as a family. I´m very excited to see what we accomplish in this next couple of weeks, but for today... I´m going to take a long nap and try to recover and get my strength back. I can tell just by looking at myself that I´m losing a lot of weight. I´m probably back to my 140, like I use to be before I left.

I love you all.

-Elder Landon Crapo

No comments:

Post a Comment