Voting

Dates

Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM

Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM

Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja

First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010


Counters


Countup Clocks, Fun Countups at WishAFriend.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25, 2010 The Wild Mouse????

This week we had a lot happen. They opened up Xepón, which is part of my district, so we were helping with that, and then we had divisions all over the place to accomplish everything that needed to happen. Saturday we had a wedding, and we worked most of the time we had, running errands for them to make sure it all worked out. I didn´t take any pictures, because they had elder Robinson do it. His camera is better anyway. I found out today, unfortunately, that my screen is all messed up on mine and I have no idea how that happened. I still can kind of see half of what´s going on... enough to take a picture still. We had a fun experience riding in a "microbus", except it was on top of it, where they throw all the luggage. That was on Friday with Elder McKell. That was fun, dodging branches and holding on tight. It felt kind of like the wild mouse ride at Lagoon... only with out the walls of the car or a safety bar. :) I´m just kidding. It wasn´t quite that bad, but it does kind of paint a good picture. They had 40 people in this thing when it only holds 10. It was crazy. Other than that, not much at all has happened.

The picture with the one family, is the family of the Branch President. They are a really cool family and have helped us a lot. The other one, of the girl in the fence, was just a random girl who decided to play with us.

(When asked about Christmas ideas....)

I´ll come up with a little list of things I might want next week. My maleta broke, the smaller one, so I need to buy a duffel bag or something to fit all of my stuff in now. I´m thinking of buying a dvd player so that I can show movies to investigators and activities and stuff, but I need one that can read usb and stuff too. I´m going to be looking around for one of those. If you could maybe send me some church movies, like the one on Gordon B Hinkley and the one on Thomas S. Monson. The long Joseph Smith movie would be good too. I´d ask for The Testament too, but almost everyone has it and I don´t think I´ll ever need it. The Mountain of the Lord would be good too. I also need to buy new speakers now that I think of it... Sorry. They broke in the CCM and they finally stopped working all together. For now I´m just looking for a portable dvd player. I also found out that the rule has changed on the music. Now the rule is "anything that invites the spirit". So I´m going to want a lot of piano music and stuff. You could probably ask Nikki what she likes and you´d probably get a good idea of what I´d want. That´s all I can think of right now. Thanks for everything.

Love,

Elder Crapo.

No comments:

Post a Comment