Dates
Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Counters
Monday, April 11, 2011
April 11, 2011
Dear Mom and family, Thanks for the recipe (for granola). I did make it last week and it was really good. It wasn´t exactly cheaper as I had hoped, but it does taste so much better and it´s more nutritional too I think. I´m glad to hear that everyone is at least getting by. Here in Joyabaj, things are pretty tranquilo. We had the conference and we didn´t get into our area until Friday so... not much really happened. The Conference was good as always. They taught us more techniques on teaching and baptizing and all that fun stuff. I finally got pouch this week and I was surprised to have two packages. One from Grandma filled with all sorts of really good food from the states. I´d forgotten how good REAL food is. The other package was from a very special person for my one year mark... it´s been that long since the last conference. So this next week looks like we´re having interviews with Momos and Huehue in Huehuetenango tomorrow and then supposedly we´re having a "Gringo conference" this week too, but I don´t know if that´s really going to happen. We´ll just have to see. If so, I´m not going to have much to say about Joyabaj this next week either. Thanks for all your letters, prayers, packages and support. I love you all and miss you. Love, Elder Landon James Crapo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment