Voting

Dates

Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM

Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM

Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja

First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010


Counters


Countup Clocks, Fun Countups at WishAFriend.com

Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011

Dear Mom

This last week lots of things have happened. We had changes this week. My companion got changed out and I have a new companion, Elder Ward. He´s from Nebraska and he´s been a nice relief for me. I have become District leader once again even though I´m in the same area. So, once again I am District leader of the exact same district I was leader over exactly a year ago. It seems kind of strange to me but it´s been kind of fun at the same time. I´ve gone back to my old area and visited my converts. They´re struggling getting up to go to church, I´ve been told, and there are a lot of members that were really kind to me that have gone inactive since I´ve been there. It´s been kind of sad for me to see that, but I plan to go and help them try and reactivate some good friends of mine.

The Futbol tournament went well. We played terribly and lost every game but we had lots of fun. I played defense and had some fun defensive plays. Bonnie is from California and Enrique her husband is from here. They´ve lived in the states most of their lives but right now thy´re living here and have their restaurant.

This week we´ve got lots of fun things planned. Wednesday we have a service project, Thursday we have the Christmas Conference, Friday we have interviews with president, Saturday we have the Zone Party at Bonnies house :D, and Sunday is Christmas! We´ll be home all day long Sunday. If I get the package at the conference, I promise I´ll wait this time until I call to open my gift.

Love,
Elder Landon James Crapo

No comments:

Post a Comment