Thanks for the letter, and Happy Mothers day! It´s actually mother's day in Guatemala today. I think it´s just a specific day of the month instead of being always on Sunday like it is there. I´m glad to hear that mom is doing better. I think I have the pulgas down to a minimum. I just spray my bed and clothes with oko once a week. I can´t wait to see how the plants work out this week and I´m SO glad that the red bushes are gone. If you haven´t thrown them away yet you should burn them for me please :). I remember Nick telling me about the spring showcase. It sounds like it was a lot of fun. He was sure excited about it from what I can remember.
That´s awesome that Hunter was able to make a $14 profit on his lemonade stand. That´s a lot! Especially for me right now. Just so you can understand how much that is, we get about 200 Quets to spend on food a week. $14 is about 112 Quets so that´s more than half of a weeks worth of grocery money here. For everything, we usually get about $250 a month but for some reason
we only got $200 this month so we have to figure out what to do without that other 400 Quets that we don´t get. We´re hoping someone fixes that later this month.
cosas que yo quiero ahorita: (things I want now)
· leche de los estados (milk from the states)
· lasagña (Lasagne)
· hacer mi animación (to work on my animation)
· muerte a las pulgas (death to the fleas!)
· entendimiento de la gente aqui (understanding the people here)
· mas tiempo aqui (more time here)
· saber donde voy mi proximo cambio y a cual misión voy a ir (to know where I'm going next transfer and what mission I'll be in)
cosas me gusta: (Things I like)
· el amor de los miembros aqui para cada otro (the love the members have for each other)
· dia de preparación y cartas de me familia (pday and letters from my family)
· estudo personal y compañerismo (personal & companion study)
· escribiendo en español (writing in Spanish)
· hay tiendas cada otro casa (there's a store every other house)
· almuerzo con los miembros (lunch with the members)
Thanks for all your support and love. If anyone want´s a letter from me then they should write me one so I can send one to their return address. If not that´s cool too I guess :)
Not much has happened at all this week. Just a lot of citas caido(no shows). I hope we have better luck this week. Until then...
-Elder Crapo
That´s awesome that Hunter was able to make a $14 profit on his lemonade stand. That´s a lot! Especially for me right now. Just so you can understand how much that is, we get about 200 Quets to spend on food a week. $14 is about 112 Quets so that´s more than half of a weeks worth of grocery money here. For everything, we usually get about $250 a month but for some reason
we only got $200 this month so we have to figure out what to do without that other 400 Quets that we don´t get. We´re hoping someone fixes that later this month.
cosas que yo quiero ahorita: (things I want now)
· leche de los estados (milk from the states)
· lasagña (Lasagne)
· hacer mi animación (to work on my animation)
· muerte a las pulgas (death to the fleas!)
· entendimiento de la gente aqui (understanding the people here)
· mas tiempo aqui (more time here)
· saber donde voy mi proximo cambio y a cual misión voy a ir (to know where I'm going next transfer and what mission I'll be in)
cosas me gusta: (Things I like)
· el amor de los miembros aqui para cada otro (the love the members have for each other)
· dia de preparación y cartas de me familia (pday and letters from my family)
· estudo personal y compañerismo (personal & companion study)
· escribiendo en español (writing in Spanish)
· hay tiendas cada otro casa (there's a store every other house)
· almuerzo con los miembros (lunch with the members)
Thanks for all your support and love. If anyone want´s a letter from me then they should write me one so I can send one to their return address. If not that´s cool too I guess :)
Not much has happened at all this week. Just a lot of citas caido(no shows). I hope we have better luck this week. Until then...
-Elder Crapo
My comp. experimenting with panoramic view
Families celebrating Elder Allison's Birthday




No comments:
Post a Comment