That sounds like a super busy week... and it sound WONDERFUL. I am so tired of being sick. That´s all this week was. We did not do any work except for a tiny bit on Monday night which killed us both in the end. Like always, my comp always has to be more sick than I am.
So, Tuesday morning we went to the meeting we had and then went home early because my comp was so sick. I had a cough and a fever, but not as bad as my comp. so, we asked for letters, found out that neither of us had any mail so... we went home to sleep. This whole time my comp is calling the nurse and doctor trying to find out what he has. Wednesday too. Every night we both get fevers of 101 - 103.
Thursday, we were supposed to go to a conference with the president, but we left early to go to the doctor for my comp. I feel terrible at this time too with my cough, phlegm, and fever, but at that point, we´re focusing on my companion. He gets diagnosed with bronchitis or however you spell it, and an intestinal infection. He is given some prescriptions and sent home.
Friday morning we went to the hospital to do a ton of tests for my comp. I still feel even worse and am getting a little complacent at this point because we´re fixing my comp and I´m not getting anything done. After he does the tests, we just go back home and spent all of Saturday and Sunday in the house trying to get better. I bought cough syrup that tastes like black licorice :P! and have been taking that with some Ibuprofen, but I didn´t seem to be helping. I decided if I was still sick, I was going to call the doctor today, but now I´m confused because I didn´t really have a fever last night. Now I just have the worst cough and the worst sore throat and my voice is gone and it hurts to breathe. If I call, since I don´t have a fever anymore, they´ll just tell me to use what I´m already using, when in reality, I probably have the same bronchitis that my comp has. It´s all because of all the dust in our area from the storm with all the disease from it. So... I´m going to wait and see if I get another fever tonight or something to call. If not, I´ll just wait because they won´t do anything to help me until my cough has lasted for two weeks... In the mean time, we´re going to try and work this week I think. If it almost kills me, good, then they can start getting serious about me too, not just my comp. :) Wish me luck! That´s all I got.
Just a side note. I emailed Landon while he was still on line and he said that the mission president is aware of the situation and that he was going to be calling the Dr. He said he will be OK. He was just really tired of being sick and was feeling a little negative. Understandable. Landon hates not being able to be productive. All we can do is pray for him and trust the Lord to take care of him since I can't be there to do it. Hopefully next weeks letter will be more positive.
Dates
Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Counters
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment