Voting

Dates

Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM

Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM

Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja

First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010


Counters


Countup Clocks, Fun Countups at WishAFriend.com

Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011

Sorry about the details that I keep forgetting. My new companion is Elder Anderson from Idaho. He's in the picture of our zone from last change; He's the third one in on the left on the top. There's another I know from St. George but that's not him. My comp is a little bit of a goof ball but I think I've needed the relief. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. I don't have any leadership responsibilities. What I meant by we're training the branch president, is that if we don't remind him or do some things ourselves, they won't get done, like the agenda for sacrament meeting, the assignment to bring bread, small things like that. He just doesn't have much experience. Besides that, everything has been pretty calm here. We're teaching a few people but they come and go so fast I don't feel the point of mentioning anyone yet. We're teaching English classes now and so that's been an adventure. I'm not sure what exactly we're going to be doing for conference, but I do know that we are going to have a conference type thing Wednesday, Thursday, AND Friday this week with president and then we're going to have General Conference, so that should be interesting. I hope your results come out well. I'll be praying for you. I hope to have more to say next week. In the mean time, I have a crazy video I took this week of a confused chicken that thinks its a man. Love, Elder Landon James Crapo

No comments:

Post a Comment