Dear Mom and Family,
I´m so excited to hear about my new niece. I can´t believe how quickly time is flying as I am away. I can´t wait to see all of you once again.
I´m just going to apologize right now because I´m being rushed. They´re cracking down on the rules and I have to comply. Internet starts at 10 and ends at 11 on the dot and I got held up on the way to Internet so I don´t have much time left. After last week, I am more determined to write more diligently in my journal and I´m beginning to write in it all that I can remember and I´m trying to focus on as many details as I can so I can explain everything just as you want it when I get home. This week was quite the week to begin and I don´t know what I should tell you now with the little time I have. I´ll just start the basics and hope I get a chance to explain later.
I have a new companion now, his name is Elder Merlo. I´ve known him and seen him for quite some time. He´s from Honduras and he loves to joke around and make people laugh. I have to admit that it´s a little strange some of the things he does and says, but he´s not a bad companion. I´ve had to tell him he can´t do some things that are against the rules and he´s gotten mad at me but he doesn´t hate me yet ;)
Last thing before I completely run out of time. Luis is probably fallen. We´ll see on Wednesday. Melisa is doing great and I´m almost positive she´ll get baptized.
I love you all and I´m sorry I´m getting cut short.
Love,
Elder Landon James Crapo
Dates
Report to the MTC ----------- Feb. 10th 2010 12:45 PM
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Departure Date ---------------Mar. 2nd to Guatemala CCM
Entered Field------------------Apr. 13th to Chiquilaja
First Baptism------------------May 1st, 2010
Counters
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment